Dear Sweet Kayden,
This past week you started 2nd grade!! I couldn’t be more proud of the little girl that I am raising. You are literally the nicest, most helpful, compassionate child I know. And no, I do not “have to say that”. It’s truly how I feel. Here are some things that I will want to remember when I look back at this post through misty eyes and a full heart:
1. You love Unicorns.
2. Your favorite color is purple.
3. You (still) want to be a vet when you grow up.
4. Your favorite activity is playing with your family.
5. You love to write notes/cards for any and everyone you love.
6. You are an amazing big sister (flaws and all!)!!
7. You try your best at school, even when it gets hard.
8. Your auntie Jenny is your teacher, and you could not be more lucky.
9. You are shy.
10. You don’t love sports, but you LOVE to cheer on others as they play.
11. You can make me laugh out loud with your silly faces and funny voice (like a teenager, which you think is hilarious because it gets a rise out of your father!)
12. You are the best thing I have ever done. My biggest accomplishment. My life’s work.
I could go on and on and on and on and on about what a truly special person you are, but I will keep that close to my heart. Good luck this year and learn lots, my sweet sweet angel!